Did you know that 80% of U.S. companies lease some or all of their equipment (figures provided by the U.S. Dept. of Commerce). Leasing Dry Cleaning & Laundry Equipment might be the right choice for your customers. Consider these facts:
- Total Control of the sale – US Business Funding vendor finance model is designed with a seamless integration to give the perception that you are handling the financing. Don’t “refer” your customers to a third party finance source when you can become a one stop shop.
- Improved Vendor cash flow – Through pre-funding or financing of the down payment, as well as reduced receivables through collection of the balance upon delivery of your equipment.
- Faster Sales Cycle – No more worrying if your customer has the capital budget or if they can or will make the effort to find financing on their own.
Over 1 billion in Dry Cleaning & Laundry Equipment is leased each year by businesses in the United States – Because of the many cash flow and tax benefits, lease/financing is becoming the preferred way of acquiring new & used equipment.
Facts about Dry Cleaning & Laundry Equipment Leasing
Leasing enables your customers to get the Dry Cleaning & Laundry Equipment they need immediately, while spreading payments out over time. So, capital is available for day-to-day expenses or unexpected contingencies. Since a lease isn’t a long-term liability, is won’t appear on a company’s financial statements. This makes it a very attractive option for many companies. At US Business Funding, we specialize in partnering with equipment vendors in the Dry Cleaning & Laundry industry and have a dedicated team ready to support you and your customers.
Dry Cleaning & Laundry Equipment Lease Types
- Hydrocarbon Clenaing Machines
- Well Clean Machine
- Washers & Dryers
- Shire Machines
- Form Finishers
- Dry Cleaning Machines
- Pressing Machines
- Point of Sale Systems
- Steam Boilers
- Vacuum Units
- Air Compressors
- Spotting Boards
- Tension Pressing Equipment
- And much more…
Lost? Go back to the Industries page.